Ableton Certified Trainer on site, to help with getting you setup and ready to roll!
Ableton Live software is a powerful, flexible environment for creating, performing, and producing music. This unique software demands an equally unique control instrument. Akai Professional and Ableton are proud to present the APC20 compact professional Ableton Live performance controller. The APC20 transforms your Ableton Live experience from constructing tracks on a computer to fluid, musical creation. The APC20 is the link between human and computer that perfectly balances analytical parameter control with creative expression. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas, a DJ using Live to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC20 to the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.
• Designed in partnership with Ableton, mapped for Live, and fully customizable.
• Clip Launch matrix with multicolour lighting displays current clip status.
• No mapping required; every button and fader is pre-mapped.
• Bidirectional hardware/software communication for visual feedback on APC20.
• Solid, professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls.
• Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition software.
• Works with full editions of Ableton Live 8.1.3 or higher.
• USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Akai APC20 USB-Midi Controller, 9 Faders, 1 Knobs, 87 Pads, Ableton Controller, Multicolour Backlit Pads . Please choose from the list below.