Ableton Certified Trainer on site, to help with getting you setup and ready to roll!
Ableton Live software is a powerful, flexible environment for creating, performing, and producing music. This unique software demands an equally unique control instrument. Akai Professional and Ableton are proud to present the APC40: the Ableton Performance Controller. Combining the APC40 with Ableton Live transforms your experience from constructing tracks on a computer to fluid, musical creation. The APC40 is the link between human and computer that perfectly balances analytical parameter control with creative expression. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvass, a DJ using Live to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC40 to the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.
• Designed in partnership with Ableton for Ableton Live.
• Unique clip matrix with multicolour lighting displays current clip status.
• No mapping required; every knob, button, and fader is customizable.
• Bidirectional communication between APC40 and Ableton Live.
• Solid, professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls.
• Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC40 Edition software.
• Works with standalone editions of Ableton Live.
• USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC.
• Premium controller with rugged, metal chassis.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Akai APC 40 USB-Midi Controller, 10 Faders, 16 Knobs, 56 Pads, 36 Backlit Buttons . Please choose from the list below.