“AeroCool is proud to announce the new RS-4 chassis. The RS-4 stylish but striking design gives the chassis a strong personality and its aggressiveness appearance will appeal to anyone who wants to make a statement with their PC.”
The RS-4 is solidly constructed in 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. Not only is the chassis beautifully finished in all black (both interior and exterior), the PCI covers, motherboard tray, removable HDD cage and screw-less kits are high-lighted in blue or red. This makes the case look unique, helping it stand out from the others. The combination of colours and the distinctive front give the RS-4 a striking appearance.
The RS-4 has been designed to be user friendly with its great expandability and versatility. The screw-less feature and pre-drilled holes on the motherboard tray for cable routing make this chassis a joy to work with. The pre-drilled cable routing holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent cable damages from sharp edges. A CPU cut-out is also pre-drilled on the motherboard tray for ease of CPU cooler installation and removal.
This chassis offers plenty of space for installation of components. Behind the front door are four 5.25" drive bays with one of them having an adaptor to allow for a 3.5"device to be installed. Inside the chassis are six 3.5" drive bays that are ideal for 3.5 or 2.5" HDD/SSDs. The chassis is deep enough to accommodate long graphics cards up to 400mm in length (when the middle HDD cage is removed). With the middle HDD cage installed, the chassis can support cards up to 280mm.
To keep temperatures down there are four locations for installing case fans. At the front of the case there is a 140mm LED fan (supplied). This brings cool air into the case and helps to aid HDD cooling. At the rear of the case is space for a 120mm fan (not supplied) which extracts the warm air from inside the chassis. On the roof of the case there is a 140mm LED fan (supplied) and finally the side panel has room for two 120mm fans (not supplied). This fan can be used as an exhaust or an intake fan.
On the top of the chassis is a handle that makes moving the PC around easier. Also on the top of the chassis are the usual USB2, E-Sata and headphone and mic ports, along with a dial! This dial can control several fans up to an out put of 40W. The final feature to mention is that under the flap at the front of the case is a 58-in-1 card reader that is compatible with the vast majority of flash card.
• High performance "Mid-Tower" for gamers and enthusiast.
• Solidly constructed chassis – 0.6mm SECC Japanese Steel.
• ALL BLACK interior and "Red" MB plate for an unique touch!
• Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 400 mm(with HDD cage removed).
• Supports 4 x 5 1/4" bays and maximum 6 x 3.5" HDDs (internal)
• 90 degree retractable HDD bracket in “Red” colour
• "Easy-install" screw-less kits for the 5 1/4" devices
• Cable management holes are pre-drilled with rubber protection
• CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of CPU cooler assembly
• Can install 2 x12cm fan at side panel (optional) / 1x8cm or 12cm at rear (optional) / 1x14cm fan in front (included) / and 1x14cm at top panel (included)
• Fan controller on top panel supports up to 40W.
• 58 in 1 card reader reads and writes most cards in the market.
• Bottom PSU position enables PSUs to suck in cold air for better cooling.
• Water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems
• 2 x USB/ 1 x eSATA / Audio+Mic (AC’97 + HD audio) are easily accessible from the top panel.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Aerocool RS-4 Gaming Mid Tower Black/Red Interior Card Reader 14CM Red LED Fans . Please choose from the list below.