Ideal for Home and Office Use
The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, it’s a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
Inside you will find a power supply that conforms to universal ATX standards, a power cable, and a clear, detailed Quick Start Guide. Corsair Builder Series power supplies get your system up and running quickly and easily, for years of trouble-free operation.
• It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• An ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
• Up to 80% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
• 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
• Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
• Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
• A two year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
• Dimensions: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 6.3"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
• MTBF: 100,000 Hours
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 430W Corsair Builder Series CP-9020046-UK, Uncertified, Single Rail, 1x120mm Fan, ATX v2.3, PSU . Please choose from the list below.