The new ROG MARS II picks up where previous graphics card powerhouses from ASUS ROG left off and continues the legacy of the finest hardware for hardcore gamers. The limited-edition card is built on twin NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580 GPUs and a mammoth 3GB of GDDR5 video memory, with a proprietary ROG design that combines extreme cooling and extensive tuning facilities that cater to the most demanding power user. It also offers colossal pixel-pushing output that is unmatched by any graphics card.
The super-powered ROG MARS II reaches new peaks of performance; it runs 22% faster than a reference GeForce® GTX 590. Its launch comes at a very opportune time for dedicated PC gamers, since it will be followed by the arrival of several high-profile games that promise genuine next generation graphics with next generation hardware. The ROG MARS II has so much power it will be able to easily run all native DirectX® 11 games in resolutions higher than 1080p and detail settings at their maximum levels. Its twin GeForce® GTX 580 cores and 3GB of superfast GDDR5 video memory translate into the superlative performance that gamers are always seeking, representing a new benchmark in graphics dominance.
In addition to the trademark red-on-black ROG colour scheme, the ROG MARS II has twin 120mm fans that move up to 600% more air than the reference GeForce® GTX 590 design, yet still remain quiet even under stress. ASUS DirectCU II technology means the GPU is cooled directly with all-copper pipes and a heatsink base, resulting in 20% lower temperatures. ASUS has also incorporated a Turbo Fan button on the card itself, allowing users to instantly switch the fans to 100% speed, regardless of driver settings. This feature proves very useful in overclocking situations where heat is a factor, as does the solid aluminum shroud that conducts heat away much more efficiently than the materials used in generic graphics cards.
The ROG MARS II incorporates exclusive ASUS Super Alloy Power technology, which utilizes a special alloy mix for power delivery components that resist heat and material fatigue far beyond the norm. For this new graphics card, ASUS has expanded the technology to 21-phase power architecture to ensure constantly stable wattage and prevent power loss, even in the most arduous of circumstances. This guarantees the kind of extensive overclocking headroom that has never before been seen in any graphics card, much to the delight of enthusiasts. As a result, this graphics card design leads to a 15% performance boost, 2.5 times the lifespan and up to 35°C cooler performance than reference cards. Users also benefit from a patented PCI-E anti-shock sustainer that keeps the card firmly in its slot, preventing deformation as a result of heat exposure and resisting vibration if the PC case is moved.
The ROG MARS II is bundled with the exclusive ASUS GPU Tweak utility, which puts users in direct control of the card's extreme hardware. It offers modification of a wide range of performance parameters, including clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds, and all are accessible via a friendly and clear user interface. The GPU Tweak utility puts the immense processing muscle of the ROG MARS II at the disposal of gamers to make an ideal overclocking environment. A laser-carved, sequentially-numbered aluminum plate certifies each card's limited edition status, making each one an icon that's sure to be coveted by collectors.
• Fastest Graphics Card on Earth: 22% than a generic GTX590 Graphics card.
• GPU Tweak: New Overclocking tool co developed by Asus and GPU-Z for the most accurate information and best performance.
• DirectCU II with Dual 12cm Fans: Direct copper heatpipes contact the GPU and Dual 12cm fans Provide extremely quiet cooling with up to 600% more airflow than the GTX590 Graphics card.
• 21 Phase Super Alloy Power: Provides 15% performance increase, 2.5 times longer product lifespan and 350C cooler operation.
• Limited Edition: Only 1000 cards made worldwide!
• Microsoft Windows 7 Support: Enable PC users to enjoy an advanced computing experience.
• DirectX 11 Ready: Bring new levels of visual realism to gaming.
• SLI Support: Multi GPU Technology for Extreme performance.
• NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Ready: The only full 1080p HD solution for 3D games, 3D movies and 3D pictures.
• NVIDIA PhysX ready: Dynamic visual effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
• GeForce® CUDA Support: Unlocks the power of GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 3GB Asus GTX 580 Mars II Limited Edition X2, 40nm, 4008MHz GDDR5, GPU 782MHz, 2x512 Cores, DL-DVI/DP/HDMI . Please choose from the list below.
Asus MARS II/2DIS/3GD5 Nvidia GTX580 X2, Limited Edition Graphics Card