Point of View NVIDIA GT 610 Low Profile Compatible Graphics Card - 2GB
VGA-610-A1-2048 - 2GB Point of View GT 610, 1066MHz GDDR3, GPU 810MHz, Shader 1620MHz, 48 Cores, D-Sub/DVI/HDMI
Every PC requires a suitable graphics card. Enhance your multimedia performance with the NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GT 610 graphics card. Build on NVIDIA graphics for faster and more intense experiences of your favourite application - always!
• Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
• Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
• Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
• DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
• The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate colour, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
• CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
• Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
|Manufacturer:||Point of View||Connectivity:||1 x D-Sub
1 x Dual Link DVI-I
1 x HDMI
|Chipset:||GT 610 ||Maximum Digital Resolution:||
|Edition:||N/A||Maximum VGA Resolution:||
|Chipset Features:||DirectCompute Support|
HDMI Output Support
Microsoft DirectX 11
Microsoft Windows 7 support
NVIDIA 3D-Vision Ready
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
NVIDIA PhysX Ready
Shader Model 5.0
|Manufacturing process:||40 nm||SLI Type:||N/A
|Cores:||48 ||Multi Monitor:||
|Core Clock:||810 MHz||HDCP Ready:||No
|Boost Clock:||N/A||Width:||Single Slot
|Shader Clock:||1620 MHz||CrossFire:||No
|Memory:||2GB ||Crossfire Type:||
|Memory Bit Rate:||64 Bit||Low Profile Compatible:||Yes
|Memory Type:||GDDR3 ||Low Profile Support:||N/A
|Memory Clock:||1066 MHz||Package Type:||Retail
|Cooling:||Fan ||Maximum GPU Power:||29W
|Interface:||PCIe 2.0 (x16) ||Maximum GPU Temperature:||102 °C
* Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please click here
Warranty information has not yet been updated. For further information please call 0871 472 4747.
Recommend This Product
To tell a friend about this product please fill out your name and enter their email address.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 2GB Point of View GT 610, 1066MHz GDDR3, GPU 810MHz, Shader 1620MHz, 48 Cores, D-Sub/DVI/HDMI . Please choose from the list below.