The GeForce GTX 660 Ti is built for fast and fluid 1080p gaming in the latest DirectX 11 and NVIDIA PhysX-enabled games. Packed with all the Kepler features found in the flagship GTX 680, GeForce GTX 660 Ti delivers the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability.
• Kepler architecture
• NVIDIA GPU Boost
• NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
• NVIDIA TXAA and FXAA technology
• Microsoft DirectX 11 with DirectCompute 5.0 support
• NVIDIA PhysX Technology
• NVIDIA CUDA technology
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
• NVIDIA 3-way SLI Ready
• NVIDIA Surround
• PCI Express 3.0 support
• OpenGL 4.2 and OpenCL Support
• Support for four concurrent displays
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 2GB Gainward GTX 660 Ti, 28nm, 6008MHz GDDR5, GPU 915MHz, Boost 980MHz, Cores 1344, 2x DL DVI, DP, HDMI . Please choose from the list below.