The Air Series AF120 fans let you have it all. Nine ultra-thin, custom-molded blades push ample air volume. Rubber corners dramatically reduce vibration. The advanced hydraulic bearing system is quiet and reliable, and you can customize the look with the three included colored rings.
AF models performs best in unrestricted spaces with at least 3cm of clearance, and they’re ideal for mounting at the rear or top of your PC case as exhaust fans for your PC’s motherboard and CPU, graphics accelerators, and other components Filling the case with heat. They work equally well for unrestricted intake fans, for areas like side panels or bottom intakes.
Box Contents (two sets of each in TWIN PACK SKU)
AF120 Quiet Edition Airflow Fan
Three colored rings in red, blue, and white.
Voltage step-down adapter for lower speed operation
• The AF120 Quiet Edition is a great choice for a quiet side panel intake or case exhaust, or even a ¡§pull¡¨ fan for a radiator or heatsink.
• Nine ultra-thin blades for excellent airflow at very low noise levels.
• Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
• Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
• Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
• User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
• Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 120mm Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition, High Airflow & Low Noise, 1100rpm, 39.88CFM, 21dB, 3-Pin, Twin Pack . Please choose from the list below.